Background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Top 2- Royal Wedding

Since this IS a wedding blog, it would be awful of me to neglect the Royal Wedding of Price William to Kate Middleton... that said, last week when it actually happened, I was swamped with work, and I now think it's really been done.  Therefore, I'll just leave you with my Top 2 pieces of the wedding shindig:

#1- The STUNNING Bride.  While some were a little disappointed (and I, myself, was surprised) that Kate's dress was not more trendy/modern, but I love a classic, timeless look.  I think she nailed it, head to toe!  (For the record, Pippa looked amazing, as well, in my opinion)



#2 For me was the love you could just feel between the two of them.  The stolen glances during the wedding really showed how strong their feelings were for one another.  Neither of them looked remotely nervous about marrying the other.  It's nice to sense the love, even when all you're doing is watching their wedding on TV a million miles away!

Best wishes to William and Kate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment