Background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Dress of the Future

I often think back  to my beloved wedding dress and wonder what I would choose if I were to get married again now, 3 years later.  



 (it's a little hard to see, but basically my dress was fitted through the waist and then a full box-pleated skirt with some beading at the waist and the same along the bottom)

While I loved my dress, and wouldn't have changed it, the styles are different now, so it's fun to imagine what my dress of the future (aka now) would be... take a look at  a few I loved (a few of many).


 Maggie Sottero

Vineyard Collection

 Priscilla of Boston

 Lazaro

Impression Bridal

Ella Bridals

(all images were found at theknot.com)

Just for the sake of imagination, I didn't think about price range or availability... we're just dreaming here!

-Jordan-

1 comment:

  1. I play that game a lot too. Even though I loved my wedding dress, I don't think I would have chosen it again if I were getting married tomorrow. That Maggie Sottero is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete